This question is not answered

Error code 80151901, Console cant connect to live

• Level   1

Just recently i've been having this problem where i would try to sign into live and all i get is a message saying "my console can't sign into xbox live" and then a "Error" code that read 80151901, if anyone has had experience with this lately PLEASE REPLY!!!

All Replies
    • Level   1

A similar error: 80151011 is normally resolved with this:

Delete your profile from your main storage device. To do this go to settings, storage, all devices, gamer profiles. Select the gamer tag which you are having trouble with, and delete it remembering to select "Delete Profile only" when you get the option. After it has deleted, you need clear the system cache. To do this highlight your main storage device in storage settings, press Y on the controller and select clear system cache. You need to perform this step 3 times. After you have done this, restart the console. Once the console has restarted, press the guide button on the controller and select "Download Profile". From here follow the on screen instructions and everything should work fine. If it doesn't then my advice would be to contact Microsoft support as the error you seem to have is not regognised. To contact Microsoft Support please use the following link: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

• Level   X

Hey there Wolff,

Please go ahead and create a new thread in the private Beta forums and they'll work with you to resolve this error. 

• Level   1

A similar error: 80151011 is normally resolved with this:

Delete your profile from your main storage device. To do this go to settings, storage, all devices, gamer profiles. Select the gamer tag which you are having trouble with, and delete it remembering to select "Delete Profile only" when you get the option. After it has deleted, you need clear the system cache. To do this highlight your main storage device in storage settings, press Y on the controller and select clear system cache. You need to perform this step 3 times. After you have done this, restart the console. Once the console has restarted, press the guide button on the controller and select "Download Profile". From here follow the on screen instructions and everything should work fine. If it doesn't then my advice would be to contact Microsoft support as the error you seem to have is not regognised. To contact Microsoft Support please use the following link: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us