This question has suggested answer(s)

Can't connect to Xbox Live after 12/6/11 update.

• Level   1

Alright so, I installed the update on my main xbox while I was on another profile on that. I was on my main profile on another Xbox without the update. However when I was ready to move my main profile back with a USB Flash Drive, I noticed I was disconnected from LIVE on my other console. I connected and it prompted me to update. I declined then I wanted tom move my profile first. After I moved my main profile, I couldn't sign in with it. It said I couldn't connect to Xbox Live. It isn't my modem or router because I've reset it many times and I ran a connection test and it says I'm all good. On my other xbox when I try to download the update, it says update failed with status code 3524-0000-0080-0200-8015-190B and 3524-0000-0080-0200-8015-1909. I signed in with the profile I updated my other console with on my main Xbox, then I was prompted to accept a new Terms of Use. I accepted then I was able to sign in with it. I signed out and tried my main profile, and it still said I couldn't connect to Xbox Live.

Is there something wrong with the service? If not, how do I fix this?

All Replies
    • Level   1

There's definitely something wrong with the service. I'm getting the same error; my internet is working fine but after I tried to install the update, I lost my LIVE connection. No idea what's going on but it's pretty frustrating.

• Level   1

same here said internet is good but xbox live not working

• Level   1

Same issue.

• Level   1

the same error

• Level   1

I'm having the same issue as well.

• Level   1

Was online---->Xbox live disconnected--->Tested connection---->Need update---->Attempted to install update----->cannot install update----->restart console----->cannot connect to xbox live------->"cannot download update if unconnected to xbox live"-------->FUUUUUUUUUUU

• Level   1

same here

• Level   1

Same problem here too, and now its saying that Live is down.

• Level   1

I'm getting this shenannigans as well.... i was gaming it up on skyrim talkin to ma bud and it just up and disconnected me. i went to reconnect and i got that darned message when i went to update :\

• Level   1

would like a response from an Xbox person here it would be nice to be able to fix this ***

• Level   1

same problem - Microsoft ready for the cloud!  I think not!

• Level   1

Yep.. No worky. No happy.

• Level   1

same here

• Level   1

I know me too! im on hold with Microsoft right now but it says 70 min wait :( my brother in the other room is downloading the new update just fine and for some reason my Xbox has the same code 3524-0000-0080-0200-8015-1909

• Level   1

Same thing is happening to me. I was online. I got signed out. I got the update. Now I can't connect to xbox live. My internet is fine though.