This question is answered

I keep getting signed out of Xbox Live while watch Hulu or Netflix.

• Level   1

What Country/State/Province do you live in?  NC
Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: Ubee DDW3610
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
Things you have tried: We have tried switching to wireless, turning off the router, restarting the xbox, checking test connection via xbox live.  The computer is connected wirelessly so it's not an internet issue.  
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown   Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No
Any Error Codes you encounter: N/A
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Time Warner
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000-000B
X: 0000-F001
Y: 20A8-48E0
Z: 0000-0000
ID: FFFF-FFFF
L: 0015-10F1
Q: 0015-10F1
T: WIRED
A: 192.168.0.6/255.255.255.0
G: 192.168.0.1
D: 209.18.47.61/209.18.47.62

Verified Answer
    • Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Greetings, Dez! Thank you for bringing this question to us. Can you tell me a little more about the issue? Are you disconnected from Netflix and Hulu immediately when you attempt to start the app or does this happen while watching shows? Does this occur with any other games or apps or is this unique to Netflix and Hulu. Let me know!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   4
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Oh and try re-downloading your acc please let me know :) Yea my Level went up!!!!! :-)

Happy to help ;)

All Replies
    • Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Greetings, Dez! Thank you for bringing this question to us. Can you tell me a little more about the issue? Are you disconnected from Netflix and Hulu immediately when you attempt to start the app or does this happen while watching shows? Does this occur with any other games or apps or is this unique to Netflix and Hulu. Let me know!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

Hay dude hard luck there but I think this link may help you out support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard Hope this helps and good luck please report back :) Oh and hi Darcy and thanks for Verifying my last answer :)

Happy to help ;)

• Level   4
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Oh and try re-downloading your acc please let me know :) Yea my Level went up!!!!! :-)

Happy to help ;)

• Level   S

Hey Dez! If you could reply to Mister Darcy's questions above that would be helpful! If BF Guy's suggestion to re-download your account is unsuccessful it would be a good step to try deleting the Apps (Netflix and Hulu Plus), clearing your system cache and then re-downloading the applications. Let us know how this turns out! :)