This question is answered

XBOX LIVE SERVICE ALERT problem? help!!!

• Level   2

Hello! 

So today we had a small power surge through the house and everything turned back on except for the xbox and the tv, i unplugged them and replugged them back in. Hours later when i try to connect to Xbox Live, (Xbox S model, wireless) My network connects, internet connects, and Xbox live connects but for some reason i am getting an xbox service alert message, and i have no idea why i am getting this, or how this could be fixed, asap would be nice! 

Thank you for all your help! I have read the support for this and it simply says they are working on it, which i doubt. I would have contacted Xbox support but it is highlighted out. 

Chris 

Verified Answer
    • Level   4
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

I would suggest you to read this sticky post and tune in for future updates :

forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx

I have seen reports that the issue is resolved for some users,

All Replies
    • Level   8

Hi Legends4free, right now Xbox Live and Zune services are having problems and right now it's stopping people from getting onto the system. This seems to be happening worldwide. Click this link to get an update for the service; support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status. That's all the information available but I hope it helps.

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

Hello, Xbox Live is currently down for some users. Please check this link for full service alert details. support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

• Level   2

So, is this happening to the people answering as well? and do you have an idea of when it could possibly be fixed by? maybe later tonight?

• Level   1

Same thing happened to me, i tried logging on with a silver account and it works, but gold doesnt. So i guess that only silver accounts can log into live and golds cant?

• Level   1

ya i cant get onto xbox live as well

• Level   1

I cant get on either

• Level   1

Yea im been trying and it wont let me on.

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem, when i test connection everything says it's online but i keep on getting the same service alert message

• Level   1

Oh shat hopefully not like ps3 :~?

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

my xbox keeps on sayin cannot conectthat what does this mean any cannot connect????

• Level   1

Same here,this sucks.

• Level   1

gutted its happend to me so wots gone on to couse this then

• Level   1

Same problem here, sucks that this has to happen on a Friday aswell :/

• Level   1

This makes no sense. Why can some people play and others cant!?! get your head out from between your legs microsoft!

• Level   1

This happened to me and i still cant get on