This question has suggested answer(s)

I am receiving an Code: 8015D002

• Level   1

I am receiving this code when trying to sign into XBox Live, all other accounts on the XBox work, I looked it up and it doesnt show up. Can anyone help me please?

All Replies
    • Level   7

Hi,

Can you check your storage device to see if this profile is corrupt at all?

Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Profiles > Check for anything that has a ( ! ) symbol. If you see something that has that symbol, please delete that profile and delete the profile only.

Let us know if something like this is there. 

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Please go to account.live.com, sign in there, and change your password, then sign out, sign back in again, select Edit Security Info from the Account Summary page and make sure you have a working cellphone number listed under Phone Numbers, a working alternate email address and a Secret Question you know the answer to.

If at any stage you get a message about your account being Blocked, please follow the instructions to Unblock it.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   5

hey there ive the same problem with my boyfriends account. all others work. we did all this weird stuff they tell u, every single weird log in and out, changing e mail and password and NONE of it works. my account got errors too, a lot of them since the security but somehow it let me use my xbox at least even when it always tell me to update security info what i already did more then once. sadly ive alos no way out.

Art is the expression of LIVE 

• Level   5

now we tried downloading  the profile again and now it say the e mail is wrong but he can log in into xbox.com so this makes no sense.

• Level   S

Hey HaloJolly!

I understand you're seeing the same error code. For us to better assist you, I recommend creating a new thread. We recommend this because although you're getting the same error, your connection setup very likely differs from that of the original poster. We'll be looking for a new thread from ya :)

- Retired Support Agent -

• Level   5

hey Mister Barakus, im sorry i forgot to tell that i figured out the problem. it was some weird problem with the e mail address. if there is any future bug we know what to do :)  it seamed like it saved up the e mail wrong? we dont know. we did again and it worked. i asked for help in beta forum too and after i figured out how to fix it i posted it there but seam to forgot to post it here. thank u for ur help but i think its not needed :) next time ill try to keep my question in one thread.

• Level   S

Hey HaloJolly! Good to hear you figure that out! :) Game on!!!

- Retired Support Agent -

• Level   1

I just started having this problem, my little brother and I are trying to play Borderlands 2 on my system. I have Xbox Live he doesn't. It's requiring him to sign in with an e-mail and password to access his profile. He doesn't have these things. Is there any solution, 'cause right now I'm a little bit more than annoyed at this problem.

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Ferrovir, using forums for support works best if each problem for each user has their own thread. Please repost this as a new issue in its own thread in the 'Playing My Games' forum, forums.xbox.com/.../8.aspx

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   1

unplug router for 30 secs plug in test connecting and you should be able to sign in now