This question is answered

"this feature is temporarily unavailable"

• Level   2

status code 80072f76-a76bc0d7-41c9f076

fix it!!

and you can save all that mindless "check port forwarding blah blah NAT settings" rhetoric, it's worked fine for almost a year, and now as of last night, it doesn't work 

fix it!

Verified Answer
    • Level   9
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

That's why we get so frustrated at hotspots, because the cellular company can close off port 3074 and leave you high and dry. I suggest you ask them to open up port 3074 for TCP and UDP.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

All Replies
    • Level   2

HI there Kots, I see you are having issues, and I would like to help you out. Are you receiving this error in a specific app or game, or just as a XBL error?

• Level   2

Hi,

Please follow the guide here. Skip the portion about port forwarding if you've already done that. Try to follow the steps about connecting directly to the modem and then see if you can connect to LIVE.

Also, if you are from Hawaii there is currently a service status about Xbox LIVE there. You can look at that here.

If you've tried everything on site above, and your not in Hawaii then please post back with the information below:

What Country/State/Province do you live in? 
    Modem brand & model number: 
    Router brand & model number: 
    If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
    Things you have tried: 
    Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
    Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?
    Any Error Codes you encounter: 
    Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? 
    After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
    W:
    X:
    Y:
    Z:
    ID:
    L:
    Q:
    T:
    D:
    S:
    C:

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

As soon as you provide this information, we can start working on your problem.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   2

@Cameron: it's Kotton or Kot bro, the S in KotsChopShop denotes ownership of said Shop

and it's an XBL as a whole (8b010008 on start up, and the other previously posted multi-dash numbers error when attempting to access my profile or anything remotely similar)

@Hassassinade:

Inland Empire, California, US

Samsung Galaxy S 4g

T-Mobile

and as previously stated; I'm not going to attempt any NAT or UPnP BS because:

1] there are no such options as I'm using my phone as a hotspot

2] it's worked flawlessly for a year and nothing has changed, so it still needs to work without modifying them

running the Live connection, it connects perfectly and passes the test(s)

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 48E0

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: 0007 - 0002

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: wireless

D: 192.168.43.1, 0.0.0.0

S: WPA2

C: 6

and then it will read "your NAT type is moderate blah blah blah who cares because this is irrelevant"

• Level   9
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

That's why we get so frustrated at hotspots, because the cellular company can close off port 3074 and leave you high and dry. I suggest you ask them to open up port 3074 for TCP and UDP.

• Level   2

thanks Vibroplex, I just contacted them and we're apparently undergoing a significant service update

I should have deduced it to be the mobile service straight away, thank you gentlemen for the assist, it's appreciated for sure :)

if I have any problems after our service is back up and get them to open the port, I'll post back - so hopefully you won't hear from me anytime soon :P

thanks again :)

• Level   2

Not a problem Kotton, I'm glad we(and by that WE I mean Vibroplex) was able to help. Let us know if you need ant thing more.

-SGSRTcameron