Hey there cali!
Could you try set your DNS servers to Google public server. In order to perform this step, follow these instructions:
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
- Select Configure Network.
- On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.
- Select Manual.
- Select Primary DNS Server.
- Enter 22.214.171.124
- Select Secondary DNS Server.
- Enter 126.96.36.199
- Select Done again.
- Restart your console.
- Go to network settings and then select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
Post back and let us know how it goes.