This question has suggested answer(s)

800705b4

• Level   2

Every time xbox has a new update for dash board i am good for a week or so then all of a sudden i get error codes. this time it was 800705b4 it says i am connected to xbox live but i cant play live or download any thing. i have tried to clear cache and formatting my hard drive and it still doesn't work i was hoping some light could be shed on this subject and able to be fixed because i enjoy xbox and services but this is starting to become a pain every time their is and update for the dash board.

All Replies
    • Level   9

Hey there OurScarfacexy!

Have you add and update the security info for your Microsoft account?

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Greetings, OurScarfacexy. Hmm, this doesn't sound pleasant! Let's see if we can't get this sorted out. To start, can you please answer the following questions for us? This will provide us with some extra context behind your situation so we can determine how best to assist.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   2

i am having the same problem

• Level   1

i am having the same problem

• Level   X

Hi PloverLover jr and trip1682 - can you create new threads for your issues, and provide as much detail as possible? That way we can help you and focus solely on your issue. Thanks!