This question is not answered

Black Ops 2 keeps disconnecting from server! this is sooo annoying!

• Level   2

WHY IS BLACK OPS 2 CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTS FROM SERVER???!!! Then it disconnects from Xbox Live!!! I HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED ONE SINGLE GAME ON MULTIPLAYER!!!! I play every other game online and no issues, only when Black Ops 2 goes online and suddenly lose connection to black ops 2 servers then immediately XBL... WTHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

All Replies
    • Level   5

what´your NAT type?

• Level   2

Look it's not my NAT here, I know all about this, every other single game works, except BO2. And my NAT is Open btw

• Level   5

ok, then what´s your Router can you log packets that are dropped? Then play a game and if you disconnect it should be in the LOG Filef of your Router why you are disconnected.

In almost all Routers there is an option to log dropped packets.

• Level   S

Hey oOoSOLACEoOo,

Sometimes, besides a simple restart of your network harware and console, a download of your Xbox LIVE profile to your console can help.

Give that a try, and let us know if it helps.

Thanks!

• Level   1

I tried all these things it still happens and it is only unique to the black ops 2..

• Level   9

Welcome Angry Wasab1!

Appreciate if you could create a new thread, detailing your issue. Be sure to specify what you have tried so far.

Thanks! 

• Level   1

I'm having the same prob and I'm wired in not wireless and I have one of the fastes connections out there

• Level   S

Hey there mrgrandprix13!  Please give this a try: Xbox LIVE Disconnects | Xbox LIVE Slow | Speed up Xbox LIVE .  If it doesn't help, then you can make a new thread with info about your connection and we'll take a look! :)