This question has suggested answer(s)

Service Alert MatchMaking

• Level   1

Ok, this is the second time that you (Microsoft) have blamed my network for your issues. It took me over an Hour to attempt to fix my Network, which had no problem. As soon as I some how fix it, I sign in and then it says Matchmaking will have problems. Pardon my french but I'm one of the pissed off customers that has to put up with this endless ***. I payed $60 for quality service, now I'm wanting my damn money back. I pay for a service that should be damn near perfect seeing that I'm paying $60 a year. Instead I get ***. I would have to say from all the times I've been disconnected from Live because of Microsoft's flaws I would have to say Microsoft owes me about $10, but of course I won't get it back because they're a joke.

All Replies
    • Level   2

I am sorry you are having issues, but what matchmaker are you having issues with?

• Level   1

i don't realy know, it just says Service Alert Matchmaking, I got on here, and it said users will have problems with Battlefield 3 matchmaking.

• Level   S

Hey Crazy Kid, so you're seeing a message that thre will be issues with matchmaking, are you unable to play any games or are you just seeing the Service Alert?  In some cases, those are just FYIs- not everyone will necessarily experience the issue.  But if there is anything you're unable to do, please let us know, yeah?

• Level   1

did you try rebooting your router

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

When matchmaking works, the error message publicly posted at http://xbox.com/status will clear away.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7