Can you please verify that you've added and updated your security proofs like phone numbers, alternate email addresses, and security questions and answers to your Microsoft account.
With this information added and updated, we can now start focus on the next step. Follow the steps up front and in given order, and let us know if you were helped by this.
Delete Xbox LIVE profile safely
- Go to Settings, and then select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select All Devices.
- Select Gamer Profiles.
- Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
Clear Xbox system cache
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.
- Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
- Select Clear System Cache.
- Important: Clear your Xbox system cache 3 times in row.
Restart your console.
Download Xbox LIVE profile.
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
- Select Download Profile.
- Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
- Enter your Microsoft account password.
Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.