This question is answered

Xbox live proof error 80151011

• Level   1
Just the other day a thing popped up when i signed in saying i needed to log in again for a proof. I do so and it says "sorry there was a problem try again later code: 80151011. It wont let me sign in and connect to xbox live. I have tried everything that the xbox support page said to do and i tried clearing my system cache three times as was said to do in another forum but nothing will work. Please help me :(
Verified Answer
    • Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Greetings BranMan28!
    Can you please verify that you've added and updated your security proofs like phone numbers, alternate email addresses, and security questions and answers to your Microsoft account.

With this information added and updated, we can now start focus on the next step. Follow the steps up front and in given order, and let us know if you were helped by this.

Delete Xbox LIVE profile safely

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache 

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
    5. Important: Clear your Xbox system cache 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.

Unit A ₪ 

All Replies
    • Level   1

Thank you so much! Everything is working perfectly again :)

• Level   1

YES finally, it worked perfectly :D

• Level   5

Glad to hear! You two have a great weekend. Take care and play safe! :)

Unit A ₪ 

• Level   1

ive tried this and it hasnt worked for me jus comes up error code 8007274C

• Level   1

same for me

• Level   S

Hey folks! Go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!

• Level   1

Yes it works thank you very much

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

This worked for me!

• Level   1

Oh my *** God it worked no homo but I wanna suck this guys *** right now thanks bro it worked for me!!!!!!#!!!!!#!#!#!#!!#!#

• Level   5

@LBC1 BONE Hahaha! Glad it worked. Play safe! :)

Unit A ₪ 

• Level   1

Also worked for me.  Thanks for putting up the info.  It was a true help.

• Level   1

I did all of the steps you said to do taidara, but when I try to download my profile, the bar fills a little bit, but then it says it is not available right now and stops. HELP!

• Level   5

Greetings OlverladenArc11!

Can you please create a new thread and detailing out your situation. Include any error code your are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far.

Also, to save yourself some time, please read: START HERE for connection troubleshooting! And post back in full detail, (the bits in bold) so that we can better understand your situation.

Thank you! 

Unit A ₪ 

• Level   1

Sorry about the trouble. Apparently I wasn't doing that correctly. Thanks for the help!