This question has suggested answer(s)

Keeps kicking me offline when switching from game to dashboard

• Level   1

Every time i start a game/app or just going back to the dashboard, it keeps kicking me offline. i really don't understand why it keeps doing this. its been going on for a week now & i just keep wishing it would get fixed, but apparently not. i ask everyone i know & they have no idea! does anyone else know!?!?!?!?!?

All Replies
    • Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Yea My husband's x-box did the same thing I just moved his profile from his old storage memory card to the hard drive because it was full, when I did that it stop doing it. If there is no memory in the storage area it will boot you off. Don't know if that will help everyone it is doing that to but that's what worked when his did it.

• Level   1

I tired what Blackangel8102 suggested and that didn't work for me but it was a start and got me in the right direction. what I finally had to do on my account was place my profile on a flash drive, remove the flash drive completely from the xbox and then redownload my profile to the xbox hard drive! then erase the contents of flash drive! now im back to normal!

I hope anyone else having issues gets help from this post, and Thanks Blackangel8102 for your helpful post as well!