This question has suggested answer(s)

My gamer profile does not have the correct permissions?

• Level   2

Hi,

Trying to connect Xbox live and its telling me my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality. What the heck does that mean?

All Replies
    • Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

This could mean that your account was recovered on a different xbox. If you did not recover your account you may have a stolen account on your hand. If so call Xbox Support Team at 1800-4-MY-XBOX. Hope this help, have a great day.

Follow me on twitter @ZyXKrYpToN

• Level   2

never mind I'm able to connect

• Level   2

No its not stolen, I think its because i have a few profiles on my xbox 360 and I just needed to recover to the one I normally use :)

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

I am glad to hear that have a great day and hope to see you playing xbox for a long time!

If you have any other problems then just PM on here.

Follow me on twitter @ZyXKrYpToN

• Level   1

so it means its what?

• Level   7

It means that somewhere on the OP's account the parental settings have been activated to keep the account from connecting to Live for any reason.

• Level   S

Hey RED SHIFT! Next time you post, make sure to check the OP's original post date to make sure you aren't bumping an old thread as this one is dated back 10 months!

• Level   1

how do you fix it?

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Greetings, SEWrules721. If you need assistance please create a new thread for us and we'll be happy to jump in and assist. Thank you in advance! :)

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1

yo this is wack man i tried playing halo on live it said i dont have the permission

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Greetings, CopperRoom74110. If you need assistance, please create a new thread for us and we'll be happy to jump in and assist. To get started, just click this link: forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx. Thanks in advance!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

you have to swith to an adulit