I'm having this problem one year now. I can't sign in windows live id through my games. I changed the pass I searched a lot at internet and no one knows how to solve it. I type my pass and mail right but all the time it keeps popping this error...
Someone told me to recover my acc but that thing needs an xbox and I don't have one. I don't want to buy one other...
I would say I'm very very dissapointed by the service the windows users are having.
1. Visit http://account.live.com .
2. Click Sign in with a different account.
3. Enter the Windows Live ID that you use with Messenger and the correct password.
4. Click Sign in to verify that you can successfully sign in by using this account.
5. If you are unsuccessful, try to reset the password. To do this, follow these steps:
5.a. Visit http://account.live.com .
5.b. Click Sign in with a different account.
5.c. Enter the ID, and then click Forgot your password.
5.d. Follow the steps in the wizard to reset your password.
5.e. If you need help resetting your password because you cannot remember your secret question and answer or alternate e-mail address, contact Windows Live ID support. To do this, visit the following Web site, and then select Windows Live ID:
5.f. After you successfully reset your password, go to the next step to update the settings.
6. If you are successfully signed in by using your account, remove the saved credentials, and then reenter the updated credentials. To do this, follow these steps:
6.a. In the Messenger sign-in window, select your e-mail address from the E-mail address drop-down list. If you do not see your ID on the list, go to step c.
6.b. Click Forget Me, and then click Yes to confirm the deletion.
6.c. Type your e-mail address and your password.
6.d. Select the Remember Me and Remember my password check boxes to save your sign-in information, and then click Sign in.
i copyed and pasted lolololololol
but it should help
nope. nothing happens... tries to download acc but pops the same error. Is that because I have an msn acc and it's open since 2004?
What region are you currently located in? Does that region match your LIVE ID?
Emily - Program Manager @ Xbox, Xbox One Preview Program
I live at Greece but I don't know how to see if it matches.
Also I tried to log in putting @hotmail.com and not @msn.com now every time I do that it says that my acc is locked...