This question is answered

How can I change my date of birth?

• Level   1

On my xbox live account I've put wrong date of birth in, how can I change it??? Help me please

Verified Answer
  • Yeah, the Rewards program does have an age restriction on it. Like we mentioned though, there is no way to change the DOB on your account. If you entered this information in error, I'd advise you to either create a new account or just wait until the account thinks it is 18 and then promote it to an adult account. Thanks!

All Replies
    • Level   7

you can't like in real life you cannot change your date of birth LOL

• Level   2

You can change it through Live.com, on the top right corner, go to the drop down menu and go to your account settings.

There you will be prompted to edit your DOB.

Hope that helps.

Xbox Community Ambassador

Twitter: @YounesTweets

• Level   1

oh ok thanks

• Level   7

that doesn't affect the gamertag dob

that just changes the windows live id LOL which doesn't affect the dob of gamertags LOL

• Level   1

Thats true

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Try to change your family settings from the Systems Settings option.

Xbox Community Ambassador

Twitter: @YounesTweets

• Level   7

family settings affects purchases but not download of COD elite or demos and trailers

• Level   S

Hey there Master! What exactly are you trying to do with your account? Like Ngocphi said, you cannot change the DOB of your GT once created. Let me know, thanks!

• Level   1

All i want to do is to change me date of birth so i can join the xbox live rewards, thats all i want to do but i am too young for it! :(

• Level   1

ok thanks

• Level   1

and anyway thanks for trying to help me :)

• Level   1

I NEED TO CHANGE MY DATE TO 1993

• Level   5

you can't once age is set it can't be changed.

XBOX 360, kicking other consoles backsides since 2005.