This question is not answered

resiliation compte xbox live

• Level   1

<Sorry for my message, but i can't explain my problem to a french staff, nobody is available>

Bonjour,

Je souhaite resilier mon compte xbox live qui sera automatiquement renouvellé demain;

Si je passe par Mon compte, alors j'ai un message d'erreur qui dit que je dois me connecter à un autre pc (alors que je n'utilise qu'un seul pc, qui est celui qui est nommé dans le message d'avertissement)

J'appelle l'assistance au 0800 91 52 74, qui me dit d'aller sur les rubriques support

Les rubriques support sont toutes fermées,

J'essaie donc d'envoyer ce message sur un forum anglophone

=> Je veux resilier mon abonnement et ne pas payer les 19,99€ pour les 3 mois de xbox live.

En esperant que mon message soit entendu...

[ Translation-

Hello
I would like to terminate my xbox live account which will automatically be renewed tomorrow;
If I go through my account, so I have an error message that says I have to connect to another pc (while I uses only a single pc, who is named in the warning message)
I call the assistance 0800 91 52 74, who told me to go on the support topics
The support topics are all closed,
So I'm trying to send this message on an English-language forum
=> I want to terminate my subscription and not paying € 19.99 for 3 months of xbox live.
Hoping to hear my message...
All Replies
    • Level   S

Hi there!  I'm afraid I didn't quite follow.  Could you please type up exactly what that error message you see is?  

My Account will be the best place to cancel the subscription.

If you are unable to there, you can request a call here