This question has suggested answer(s)

Error 80151103

• Level   1

I downloaded the new update for my xbox and it told me to sign into my account when i put all the correct information in it started to download. It downloaded to about 10-20% and says "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80151103" This is the 4th day in a row that i have tried and the same message comes up. I have reset my xbox numerous amounts of times. I have reset the cache. I changed my hotmail password. but it still doesn't download. My internet connection is hardwire and working. I can sign into other accounts on my xbox but not my main one. The update also deleted my profile. I think it has to due with my email being temporarily blocked due to many spam messages. I am not gonna reset my email because im not putting down my phone number so they can bill me. I would change the email address under that account but i cannot because i simply don't have the account on my xbox. I also have 6 months left for gold membership and i really don't want to make a new account because i have spent many many many hours on the account and don't want to loose my membership. Someone please help. Thanks

All Replies
    • Level   1

SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME, thank god I'm not the only one.  I went on Zune and it froze so I went back to the dashboard and my account was suddenly gone, it's been a week now without my account I've tried EVERYTHING and Its still not [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] working.

• Level   5

Try clearing your cache on your hard drive.  You can click here to learn how to clear your cache.

• Level   1

I did that already didnt work

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem and I've been to every thread relating to this issue, I've tried everything suggested including: clearing system cache, logging into https://login.live.com (it doesn't bring up any suggestions it just takes me to my account page when i log in), I've tried changing my password several times over the past few days. Despite trying all of this whenever i try to download my profile on my xbox, after i correctly enter my e-mail and password the loading screen pops up it says "Hi M1DniteMarauder" downloads 1/10th of the way then stops, and finally im hit with the  80151103 Error code everytime.  

• Level   1

Damn start me to I tried that like 20  Timesand my account is good and i have almost 9000 acihement point and it said to try later and it's been2 days and I pay for this and I'm not even got to play for 2 day hope they fix it soon

• Level   1

Same thing happened to me...

• Level   2

If your WLID is blocked than that's most likely your issue. Your WLID is tied into your xbox live account. At anytime if your WLID is blocked, suspended, or invalid you will not be able to recover your GT.

• Level   1

thanks paper but, if it is my WLID then how do i change my email to a different one. On xbox.com it says i have to do it on my xbox under setting and account. But i dont have the account on my xbox to do that with. So how can i change this?

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

I would suggest trying to login on xbox.com, there it will say if it's an invalid user ID or invalid password that you are entering. This is kinda why that code comes up. If it's coming up with invalid ID give 18004MYXBOX and you can get the correct Windows Live ID that is associated with your gamertag. If you have the ID and not the right password you'll have to head over to account.live.com and reset the password there.I've been told it can be with an error with the WLID so I'd try to login on account.live.com as well. I hope this helps.  Also make sure to delete then re-download your gamertag to the console first just to make sure that won't fix it! Good luck!

• Level   2

The thing about the WLID is that it cannot be changed untill you log into it first. In order to do that you'll have to follow the steps that Windows Live gives you when you attempt to log in. If that doesn't work, try resetting the password at accounts.live.com and if that doesn't work then you need to contact Windows Live support over at windowslivehelp.com

• Level   1

Thanks for the responses, but my problem is i cannot download my account on my xbox to change my email. Also the only way to unblock my email is to give them my phone number. And when that happens they bill you extra money. So i am not able to do those options. Reseting my password also doesn't work. Is my only option to contact windows live support?

• Level   2

As musch as stinks, that is gonna be your only option. And odds are, they're going to tell you the same thing. Hopefully they'll have work-around, much luck to you!

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey everyone! Just a small update, we are still investigating this error. We have a couple suggestions up in the sticky post (forums.xbox.com/.../156953.aspx) and we'd like to keep this conversation there. Thanks!