This question is not answered

Associar perfil Offline para uma conta na Live

• Level   1

Criei uma conta windows live Id para meu irmão menor e através desta fiz uma conta silver na xbox live para ele, fazendo todas as permissões me colocando como responsável dele. No entanto, ele já possui um perfil offline no meu console e não estou conseguindo associar esta conta da Live ao perfil offline dele. Não quero que ele perca as conquistas e nem os jogos salvos no perfil dele. Como faço?

[I created a windows live Id account to my younger brother and through this I made a silver account on xbox live for him, doing all putting me in charge of it permissions. However, he already has a profile offline on my console and I'm not getting associate this account of Live to the offline profile. Don't want him to miss the achievements and not the saved games in his profile. How do I?] 

All Replies
    • Level   1

Hey Slimmer, so it sounds like your brother had an offline account with a number of saved games and achievements, and he wants to use them on his new account, correct? If so, I'm afraid that sharing achievements and save games between profiles is not officially supported. He would need to upgrade that older account to Gold to keep that progress. Please let me know if this helps! :-)