This question has suggested answer(s)

What the hell just happened? (Gamerscore/Acheivements got reset)

• Level   3

So I turn on my X360 today and bam, there's some connection error bla bla bla, but everything was working fine (Xbox live), except somehow all of my gaming history was reset, my achievements were also reset, and i had 0 gamerscore instead of ~20k. Please help me get it all back, because I have been a user of Xbox and Xbox Live for atleast ~3 years and it feels so bad losing all of my progress... Please please please help. I don't really think I can do anything to get it all back, It's your servers.

All Replies
    • Level   3

Look to the side - it shows that i have 22093 gamerscore, but only played one game, how is that even possible....

• Level   1

Same thing just happened to me when I tried playing Mass Effect 3 just now.

• Level   2

ME 2!

• Level   1

This just happened to me aswell

• Level   2

for some reason thought it might just be my xbox but been told to come on here and loads of people have the same problem. I popped a new game in and got an achievement and went to luck at it and it says i have 10G!

• Level   2

same for me,.....

• Level   2

and me wtf 162000 if its all gone gutted

• Level   1

I just started up skyrim and had the same thing happen to me. I got a pop-up about the last save being from a different console (i only play on the 1 console, dont even have cloud storage configured) and when i went back to my dashboard I only have skyrim in my gaming history

<<< proof here, only skyrim on my history. Strange

• Level   4

Same here, this sucks so bad!!!!

• Level   1

This has happened to me as well,i went to play mass effect 3 and it said i had played it on another console.

I am very concerned about this,because i thought id been hacked or something.

• Level   1

Weighty, the same thing happened to me but i was playing a game ive played before and got an achievment i already had without fulfilling the requirements, though both of us have 10 whilst everyone else has there origional score when they post.

• Level   4

And i got the same message as Rogue  Richie and i don't have cloud either...

• Level   3

Let's wait for mods/admins to clear things up and roll back the database or something :D

• Level   1

Well i havnt got an achievment while playing since i turned my xbox on.

So if i get an achievment my gamerscore will reset?

• Level   4

Same thing just happeend to me .... 5 years of records gone done the toilet ... lol .... i had over 50000+ before i logged in again. Then i played a game and saw a bunch of achivements pop up for no reason. ( that i already earned previously but now all have todays date on it instead)