This question is answered

Error code 8015D02E?

• Level   1

Whenever I try to download my gamertag: N00b Cake77 on my xbox console, it gives me the error code 8015D02E. When I try to sign in to the xbox website, it says my account is being blocked.
I have already tried asking if my account is suspended in the 15-My LIVE account has been suspended forum, yet was rejected because my account is not being suspended. I'm looking for an answer on what is happening to my account. Thanks.

Verified Answer
    • Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Please don't reply to threads that are old.  Instead, please post your own thread if you're having issues. :)

All Replies
    • Level   2

Okay, it because your Live email account is blocked. you will have to unblock it .

Xbox Community Ambassador

If my post solves your issue, please click YES under the post to mark it as VERIFIED.

• Level   1

I know that it is blocked, my email account for the live account is also blocked. Thats why i need to know how to unblock the live account because i cant reset the password because i dont have access to my email account.

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Hi there Ornery!  Please have a look at this article for that error code (www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do) Thanks!  :)

• Level   1

Hey Ornrey, im expericening the same problem to a T. I cant accese the email either, u have to call the support line, and go threw all the BS. if u can answer your security question try that, i thought i knew mine but i was wrong.  Ive called the line like 5 times, if u have the last 4 digits of the card on the account and its exp date, i was told that that info can verrify who u are.