This question has suggested answer(s)

Found a glitch in the system?

• Level   1

I tried to renew my  live account on http://www.xbox.com/extendmembership and a message came up saying I had found a glitch in the system. What does his mean and how do I renew? Please help. Thanks

All Replies
    • Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

Have you tried to renew on your console?

• Level   1

Yes but an error code shows

• Level   1

Servers are a bit glitchy "bill gates is yelling at them to make him more money and they're getting frustrated.."

• Level   2

Hey! have you try to "Delete Browsing history", and then restarting the browser again?

For faster help, Request A Call @ support.xbox.com/contact-us

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Greetings, JAM! My apologies for the difficulties you're experiencing in renewing! We'll get this sorted. I wanted to jump in here and also ask what error code you are seeing when you try to renew via your console? Thanks in advance!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

ok what does it mean that i have found a glitch in the system because i really dont know what it means because it wont let me sign into xbox live on my console! and im really mad because i cant even watch mty favorite show and movies on netflix!

• Level   1

I started having troubles connecting to XBL last night (5July2012). I was told to remove my profile, and re-download it on the hard drive. When trying to do this, I get a message that says "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. with the error code being 80150101"   I have never gotten this code before. How long will it take to fix.? When I log onto my account online, it also says that I have found a glitch in the system...

• Level   7

Take a look at the Xbox Live Service Status page: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

-

At the moment Xbox.com and Xbox Live are having service issues.

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console

Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

It's something the Xbox Live team is working on fixing right now, and you'll have to keep an eye on that page to see when it's "Up and Running" again.

• Level   1

123443C6F5B48B3

• Level   1

The website might have been having loading problems or something along those lines.

• Level   S

This is an old thread folks. =)  If you are seeing a new issue, your best bet is to create your own thread. Cheers!

- Retired Support Agent -

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

this is a new problem

• Level   1

Mine says uh this shouldn't have hapen and there is a glitch what the heck is goin on??????

Shell n ryann
    • Level   S

Hi guys, if you are having issues updating your payment information, please make a fresh thread so that we can make sure your issue gets resolved.  I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now as it is pretty old.