We have heard from our engineers, that this issue is resolved. If anyone is still experiencing this error code, please let us know.
How to use the forums
Currently, Xbox LIVE is having difficulties with people signing in. That page can be seen Here">Here. They are fixing the problem as we speak actually!
I'm sorry, the text messed up. Here
It keeps saying 80151909 how do I fix the prob this is getting me mad
Same problem. 80151909. Can't log in.
Hi.....i have the problem 80151909......how i can fix that
They need to fix this ASAP. Why does it say xbl is up and running when it's screwed up????
Do hey even read these????
I've got it too.
Yes, they do. It's an Emerging Issue and LIVE agents are collecting data
Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7
1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go 2 clicks right to Settings, pick System Settings.
2) Select Storage (or Memory if Storage).
3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.
4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.
1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button
2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.
3) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.
4) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.
4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.
5) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).
6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!
7) Sign in, and retry.
I just redownloaded my profile (after reseating the HDD with console off), worked just fine.
hey viroplex....does that reset your saved games or anything cause i have about 30 games on my hard drive that i dont want to loose but i do want to get rid of this stupid code.....
Hi G3rfalcon,No worries. Redowloading your profile will not affect your games library.
Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!
How to use the Forums!
I tried this and I think they messed up,I got an error code 80151909 and I tried everything and nothing helped it says my console wont connect to the internet,I tried deleting my profile and redownloading but it says the connection isn't working please help