This question is answered

password reset

• Level   1

My Xbox wasn't able to get into my account because it said i needed add a secrioty to my account on Xbox and i don't know my password or my emails password as well. and hoping if you can help me rest my password for me?

Verified Answer
    • Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Reposting your issue(Old post here forums.xbox.com/.../337570.aspx) wont help you get your problem solved any faster and is against the forums CoC. Thanks!

Heres what i posted in the other thread

Calling customer support can help. They can help you reset your passward or instruct you on how to do so.

Click the following link support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

EDIT: If you dont know your email and you dont have your account on your xbox then your kinda screwed unless you remember your Email

Hard of Hearing Gamer and Xbox Live Ambassador here!

Sorry i havent been on here lately. Work and broken computers kept me away!

All Replies
    • Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Reposting your issue(Old post here forums.xbox.com/.../337570.aspx) wont help you get your problem solved any faster and is against the forums CoC. Thanks!

Heres what i posted in the other thread

Calling customer support can help. They can help you reset your passward or instruct you on how to do so.

Click the following link support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

EDIT: If you dont know your email and you dont have your account on your xbox then your kinda screwed unless you remember your Email

Hard of Hearing Gamer and Xbox Live Ambassador here!

Sorry i havent been on here lately. Work and broken computers kept me away!

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

Sage to Rage is right

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7