This question is answered

Need to add child to XBOX Live account. Don't know how to do it.

• Level   1

I bought my 9 year old daughter a starter kit with XBOX Live Gold membership, but don't know how to add her to my account.

Verified Answer
    • Level   3
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hiya CausedBoat, does your daughter already have a microsoft account set up in order to sign into Xbox Live? If she doesn't, you will need to create one from http://account.live.com and when you are setting her date of birth and it is set to be a minor, it should prompt you to associate another account to be the "parent." After she has the Microsoft account set up, she can use the ID to turn it into a gamertag, redeem her gold subscription code and get online :)

All Replies
    • Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

yes how  to  add my son  on

• Level   S

Hi Zeus!  You'll want to follow the same steps described above.  Feel free to start a new thread if you need any further help with it!

• Level   1

iv just payed for a membership and now its not woking help

• Level   5

Forhand, please start a new thread. Also if you just went to a gold account please sign out then back in again. It may take some time for the server to catch up with the account changes.

Have you ever been sleeping that good deep restful sleep (like when it's raining and cool) then someone so rudely screams wake up and watch the road.