This question has suggested answer(s)

MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE (billing@microsoft.com) Cc:

• Level   1

How do I stop Microsoft billing from sending out Carbon copies of my account history to other emails?

My primary account (GT) has had multiple email changes over the years I have used it online. Each time I changed it, I always made sure to update my contact information on Microsoft billing and on Xbox.com but for some reason it still emails copies to past email accounts I no longer use. All I want is to have emails sent just to my primary email that I use to log-in Xbox LIVE. Their has to be some way to stop it from sending Cc's to seven other email accounts?

All Replies
    • Level   7
    • Suggested Answer

Hey Aerosol - quite weird that your going through since you've already done your due diligence and changed your e-mail addresses on both the billing site and on XBOX.com. I suggest contacting XBOX Support and speaking with their billing department about this matter as they might have some more insight as to why your other e-mails are still receiving billing statements. You can do this by going to: http://support.xbox.com/ and clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the top right, and then scrolling down and selecting the Call option. Going through the prompts, there should be a mention of a billing issue or question, go ahead and get re-directed to that department and speak with them. I'm sure they would be able to assist you with this.

• Level   1

I have been billed multiple times  please I need answers I also have been billed for 16 times for games that I did not order

• Level   5

@LowKey,

You need to speak with Phone Support about this, to establish and unauthorised access claim and see if anything can be done about those charges.

support.xbox.com/contact-us