This question is not answered

12+1 with free game or so I thought.

• Level   1

I took the offer 3-4-11.  Didn't get email to choose game. Called, was told it would arrive within a few days.  Email came 3-9-11.  Chose Fable III.  Waited.  8-9 wks no game.  Called. was told to wait.  Called again and specifically asked if they'd received my game choice.  Told not to worry.  Game was coming. Please wait and call us on 18th if it hadn't arrived.  Today the 18th,  ten weeks after taking advantage of the offer I called to let them know it hadn't arrived.  Was told that offer had expired, I'd never picked a game it's to late now we will not help you.  I get nothing and they were not willing to straighten it out.  The rub is that I took the offer two to three weeks before my normal renewal date so the plus one month isn't even that.  Thanks Microsoft.  No choice but to take chances with small claims.  More time, more money.  Has anyone else had this problem.

P.S. My apology on duplicate posts.  Not a spammer.  Just want problem solved and have met dead end.  Would like problem resolved. Would like to get what I paid for. Am particularly frustrated cause Fable III is available on Xbox games on demand.  I would have been happy with a game code.  Was willing to write off trade in credit just to get what xbox agreed to give me.  Can anyone help.