This question has suggested answer(s)

Pacific rim dlc

• Level   2
I am trying to download the content related to the pacific rim game and when I attempti download it, it gives me an error message screen saying Xbox services cannot be reached. Why do I do to fix this??
All Replies
    • Level   1

i have the same problem.

• Level   1

So it's not only me then. It's not letting me get any DLC for this game.

• Level   1

Sorry for the double post, I can't find the edit post option.

Anyways, I forgot to mention it gives "Status code: 80153048", which doesn't exist according to xbox.com/errohelp.

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem but I'm getting a different error code mines 80153410, it exists bu still doesn't make sense considering i can still purchase stuff elsewhere on xbox

• Level   1

The 80153410 is also what i've been getting as well :/

• Level   1

I've been getting the 80153410 error as well

• Level   1

I am getting 80153410 as well.  Chatted with online Xbox support this morning and kept saying it was my account that there was no known wise spread problem.  Everyone needs to report the code so hopefully will try and get it fixed.  

• Level   1

Well bud, I can assure the problems not on your end. Mind if I join the "80153410 club"

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Most likely the DLC is just not available yet.   Just wait a few days and it should be available.   :)

• Level   1

Exact same thing here, it's definitely on their end, i'd give it a few more days, they'll address the issue!

• Level   2

I'm still wondering why the ability to save a color scheme for out jaegers is a DLC pack, let alone one that  doesn't exist yet.

• Level   1

I think something is up on Yuke's end.

I mean they want our money, and I want to customize my Jaeger and punch me some Kaiju, so let's make a deal. heh.

It's just a matter of unlocking that feature, though.

• Level   S

Hey guys!  Just heads up, we are aware of that download error, and are currently building giant robots of our own to address this issue. We'll keep you updated as to when you will be able to cancel the apocalypse from your end.

• Level   1

Its probably just not even available yet, ive looked at everything i could to fix the problem myself. Some error 80153410

• Level   1

Im getting the same issues as well. I just wanna customize my robot! I can dl some of the powerups tho