This question is not answered

Status Code: 8013AB07

• Level   1

I recieve this everytime I attempt to change my gamertag. I've searched everywhere and found nothing on it. Please assist.

All Replies
    • Level   S

Hi F7 Fayth,

Sorry to hear this is happening but we do have a few teams looking in to this right now but put of curiosity, are you trying to use your current Microsoft account balance to pay for the GT change? Or are you trying to make the purchase with an attached credit card? Let us know. We are here for ya!

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!

• Level   1

same is happening to me im buying with microsoft account ballance i have 10.01$

• Level   1

[10:27:49 PM] Auzhy "The Biggest Don": ffs i cant change my name i keepp getting an error!!!

• Level   S

Hey Link Auzy, 

That also describes the issue we're looking into.  Haven't heard any news to share just yet, but we are confident that the proper team is on the case. Please let us know if we can help with any other questions in the mean time.  

• Level   1

Please tell me if the problem is fixed ill be home in 30 mins i wanna kno if they fixed it yet please reply

• Level   X

Hey Link,

If you have $10.01 in your account, it sounds like you don't have quite enough for the gamertag change.

The old price was 800 MSP which was $9.99+tax. With tax, your account most likely just isn't covering the cost of the change. 

• Level   1

but i bought an 800 thats how i have that

• Level   X

Hey Link,

If that's the case, your best option at this point would be to get in touch with your local Phone Support.

They would be best equipped moving forward to help you look into your account and sort out where the issue may be. 

• Level   1

I tried that. The was a [MOD REMOVED] and tried to charge me 69.99 to change it for me. i asked him about the status thing and he just said have a great day and hung up. I really need to change it. What should i do?

• Level   S

Hey there Scawy! You wouldn't be charged 69.99 for a gamertag change. I suggest getting in touch with phone support again to discuss this issue.

If you have any other questions, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to you specifically. We'll be standing by to assist in that new thread. =)

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!

• Level   1

please help this problem still persis i have $10.01  microsoft balance and i know your probably gonna say its the tax thats why its not working. but no it cant be cus i bought an 800 thats how i got that balance i had some change already on there and i redeemed an 800 but it says theres a problem with xbox service statuss code 8013ab07

• Level   1

i wish xbl would just go back to the microsoft points, it made everything much easier to deal with.

• Level   S

Hey again Link Auzy! As Mister Fizzle suggested above:

If that's the case, your best option at this point would be to get in touch with your local Phone Support.

They would be best equipped moving forward to help you look into your account and sort out where the issue may be.

How to use the Forums!

• Level   1

Thats the ting Mister Cerb. He tried to charge me that much to change it for me. (For me... manually) He was charging for the service. I know what i heard.  And im really starting to get pissed. I have always supported microsoft but now theyre turning into filthy, greedy, money-hogging, [MOD REMOVED]. The dont even have american people whenever i call anymore. Probably to save money! Im getting PISSED!

• Level   1

Yeah, sounds like some suspect activities are going on in these offshore call-centres again, eh?