This question has suggested answer(s)

state code 83820065

• Level   1

Wha is the state code 83820065? What does it mean?

All Replies
    • Level   1

I cant find that status code but what are you doing  when you get this code? more information would be helpful to help you.

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

most likely a billing error. your payment option error.. I will get back to you with more details.

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

this occurred while trying to pay for something? by paypal? please give more details. so we can help you better.

if you use paypal, is your  account verified? credit/debit card or bank account added & verified?

and which country are you from?

• Level   1

I get the same error when trying to complete the purchase of a gold membership. And my payment information is valid - 2x checked.

• Level   1

I get the same error trying to change my gamertag using Visa credit card.

• Level   S

Hey there Yogi! Do you get this for other or all purchases? Can you try a different payment method to see if that helps? Let us know, thanks!

• Level   1

Thanks for tha answers. I tryed to purchase points. I had chat with support and they said that my card have been blocked because my country in risk zone but on Friday all was ok. Their fraud filter is a very strange why they don't use 3-D Secure, it is more safety for customers and for them. About code maybe anybody has table with these billing codes.

• Level   1

I want to purchase FIFA points using Microsoft points but when i go to choose the payment it says "were having trouble connecting to Xbox live, please try again later" with this code.. Any reason?

• Level   1

I got this message when i tried to sign in to xbox live

• Level   1

I had this and suspected it was because my card had expired, so changed to my new card but still got the same error. Bottom line - if MS can't make their system work properly they won't get my money.

• Level   1

i ve got the exact problem! i cant buy anything?! or change payment options just keeps saying ' status code 83820065' grrrrrr driving me insane!

• Level   1

I was trying to get a free month so until i can get to the store because mine just ran out and it pops up the code

• Level   1

i get it when i just press that i want 3 months of gold.

• Level   1

This is on the xbox Xbox:

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

•Paying for downloadable items with a credit card

•A subset of users will experience intermittent issues performing transactions dependent on billing service availability including but not limited to: purchasing premium content, music, video, account management (renewal/recovery), linking Gamertags, and purchase/redemption of Microsoft Points. First time EA users and Games for Windows PC desktop client users will experience issues attempting to sign in to Xbox LIVE.

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

•Windows Phone

•Xbox 360 Console

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

• Level   1

I cant get the 1 month gold membership on my xbox can anyone tell me how to get it and do you have to pay after that.