This question is answered

Finding gamer pics

• Level   1

Hey guys, I need some help. I'm can't find these pictures anywhere on the Xboxlive marketplace. The pictures I need to find are gamer-pics.com/pic/14872/  and gamer-pics.com/pic/30784/ also this third one, gamer-pics.com/pic/8433/  

Verified Answer
  • Hello Paradigm Today.

Correct me if I am wrong but   Memories Off 6: T-Wave  and Steins Gate are Anime based shows?

These games are exclusive to Japan only. You can try changing your region to Japan. After that you can try looking through the marketplace. If you cannot find those pictures you are required to play the game,

Sometimes unlocking gamer pics requires you to complete specific tasks or  unlock achievements for the game.

You can refer to this post. I don't know if it will help you.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_feedback/f/2601/p/94919/447821.aspx#447821

All Replies
    • Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

I suggest you ask the users of such gamer pics where they found it.   For instance:

1.  Go to gamer-pics.com/.../14872

2.  Right click on one of the gamer pics and "open in a new window" to bring up the user xbox  profile.

3.  From the profile, "Send message" to see if they can help.

-----------------------------------------------------

The first pic is from "Records of Agarest War", and is apparently available only via the Japan marketplace.

The second is from  "Steins Gate" and the third from "Memories Off 6: T-wave".

None of them appear to be available in the US.