This question is answered

GREEN LIGHT FLASHES AFTER TURNING OFF XBOX 360 S

• Level   1

WELL EVERYTIME I TURN OFF MY LE GEARS FO WAR 3 XBOX 360 S CONSOLE ON THE TURN ON/OFF BUTTON A GREEN LIGHT FLASHES 3 TIMES AND THEN IT STOPS DOING THAT. CAN ANY ONE COULD TELL ME WHAT´S THE PROBLEM OF MY XBOX?

Verified Answer
    • Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Console  updates information for Xbox Live. Don't worry ;)

• Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

You console could be finishing downloading an update, or perhaps uploading a file to your Cloud storage. Try disabling background downloads/Cloud storage if it begins to annoy you.

[Removed by Moderator-please see img size rules]

All Replies
    • Level   1

This is due to cloud.  If u want the the flashing lights to go away just disable cloud and then go to console settings then go to startup and shutdown then disable background downloads.  The problem should go away.

• Level   1

I have little prob with my 360 elite, when i push

The on/off button to turn off my console,

My console just wont shut down but screen

goes black so it would seem that the console would be off

But its not every 3 seconds greenlight shows up for seconds

and then goes away. But the console is still on, i haveto kill the power

if i want my console to be off. How i can fix this?

• Level   S

Hey there Hawk! This is an indication of the console finishing and Cloud Storage saves and fully shutting down. The console should turn itself off after only a minute or two, so you can feel free to leave the console alone. I don't recommend removing power from the console until it is fully shut down. Thanks!

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

just xbox live imformation update(don't worry)

• Level   1

so finally i can understand why... i thought thats was some problems with overheating thing...... Thanks God this is no a big deal

• Level   1

I have the Halo edition 360....Okay everyone that states its only a download, cloud issue. I sure do hope so. I left out today about 4:30 when i came back at 9:30 I could have sworn I saw the Little power light flashing. I powered it up then off then on again. It is happening way to much for me as I am not use to it doing this. So Tomorrow I will check the background settings. Hope this is just the Issue. It to is seeming to respond a little sluggish.. Is that to due to the Cloud..  ????