This question is answered

Beta Key's Friend Got The Update Yesterday and i didnt

• Level   5

Just A Question I Have And Hoping To Get An Answer For Why My Friend Got The Update And I Didnt He Got It Yesterday I Thought Keys Were Out But When I Checked There Was None He Said That It Just Gave Him It i Signed Up But I Didnt register My Console I'm Trying To Figure Out How???

XboxLIVE Ambassador, XboxONE Day-ONE Owner, V.I.P Exclusive, Titanfall Alpha Tester

Verified Answer
    • Level   8
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hello.Relax,there trying to make up keys as fast as they can.As soon as there made up you will get your key.I signed up on the 20th and i still havent got a key yet.Just gotta wait thats all.Before you know it youll be having fun with the new dash..Happy gaming...

All Replies
    • Level   9

Hi, you need the product key to download the console registration app. Without that you can't register your console.

CLICK for the latest Xbox Live Service Status.

CLICK if you need to start the repair process for your Xbox product.

• Level   8
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hello.Relax,there trying to make up keys as fast as they can.As soon as there made up you will get your key.I signed up on the 20th and i still havent got a key yet.Just gotta wait thats all.Before you know it youll be having fun with the new dash..Happy gaming...

• Level   5

Okay i guess so....

XboxLIVE Ambassador, XboxONE Day-ONE Owner, V.I.P Exclusive, Titanfall Alpha Tester