This question is answered

Beta Key's Friend Got The Update Yesterday and i didnt

• Level   2

Just A Question I Have And Hoping To Get An Answer For Why My Friend Got The Update And I Didnt He Got It Yesterday I Thought Keys Were Out But When I Checked There Was None He Said That It Just Gave Him It i Signed Up But I Didnt register My Console I'm Trying To Figure Out How???

XboxLIVE Ambassador, XboxONE Day-ONE Owner, V.I.P Exclusive, Titanfall Alpha Tester

Verified Answer
    • Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hello.Relax,there trying to make up keys as fast as they can.As soon as there made up you will get your key.I signed up on the 20th and i still havent got a key yet.Just gotta wait thats all.Before you know it youll be having fun with the new dash..Happy gaming...

All Replies
    • Level   5

Hi, you need the product key to download the console registration app. Without that you can't register your console.

• Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hello.Relax,there trying to make up keys as fast as they can.As soon as there made up you will get your key.I signed up on the 20th and i still havent got a key yet.Just gotta wait thats all.Before you know it youll be having fun with the new dash..Happy gaming...

• Level   2

Okay i guess so....

XboxLIVE Ambassador, XboxONE Day-ONE Owner, V.I.P Exclusive, Titanfall Alpha Tester