Brand new game on a new console freezes up

• Level   2

Alright so I have a 2 month old xbox and a brand new game and while playing Madden 13 my game freezes up and ends up going to DSC ERROR and then it goes to the dashboard. This happens randomly during gaming. Any solutions or help?

• Level   2

What Game? Most Lock-ups can be corrected with simply Clearing the Cache of the Storage Device (System Settings/ Storage/ Y Button Device Options). Installing the Game to the Storage Device can also help.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   2

Its Madden 13 and I have cleared my cache. I had this issue on madden 11/12 and a couple other games and I ended up getting a new xbox because i still had a warranty on my old one. But now I'm again having this issue on a 2 month old box and brand new game.

• Level   2

Is it maybe a Lock-up from the EA Server? I haven't played 13 but I rarely had any problem like that with any prior Madden Game.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   2

Its a offline and online issue.

• Level   2

Are you playing it from the Disc or Installed to the Storage Device? In addition, how frequent does this occur?

• Level   2

I have played on it being installed and not being installed and it happens on both. Also its random. Sometimes I can play several hours without it freezing and then for example I played it today and it froze up every game i played. Its very annoying losing games that I'm winning.

• Level   2

Sorry don't know then? The only thing I can think of left would be to make sure there's plenty of ventilation around your Xbox 360. Lock-ups happen but it shouldn't be so frequent you can't get a Game played. If it continues maybe try calling Support? There might be something wrong with your Xbox 360?

• Level   2

Is this the only game this sort of freezing occurs on (the Madden series)? I know EA has been having a lot of issues with their new titles (they have a service status up for FIFA 13 right now in regards to disc unreadables as well).