This question has suggested answer(s)

System Video Player question??

• Level   4

Hello, i'm just writing as i'm a bit confused at the moment. I've been watching a TV series through the system video player and I got to 10 out of 13 episodes except the last 3 episodes I have the option to 'Resume' when I haven't watched them yet. I clicked resume as I was confused and they were all at the end of the episodes - some not at the end credits which confuses me as I haven't watched them yet. Is this normal? Nobody has been on my Xbox except me and as far as I know only I can access files on my laptop (I stream them from my laptop) does this mean someone else has been accessing them and watched them somehow?

Team Exposure

All Replies
    • Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Well Netflix allows two devices to connect at the same time per DVD subscription, so if you get one DVD you have 2 devices running instant at same time and one more device per each additional DVD. With that being said, I believe you can have up to 5 devices total, unsure if that is the most recent amount. In theory someone could have a device associated with your account. But most likely, its just an anomaly. Does it happen frequently and with different shows?

• Level   4

Nah this is the first time it's happened since I've used the system video player (I use it 1/2 days a week) and have used it for quite a long time now which is why it confused me as it's never happened before, but thanks for the reply :)

Team Exposure

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Yeah its one of those things. I have weird stuff like that happen too all the time. If it continues to occur of get even stranger ie: movies or shows you know you didn't watch appear in recently watched or any oddity similar call Netflix and see if they would know what's going on. Double check your devices you have authorized and remove any old ones or ones you don't recognize at www.Netflix.com just to be sure.

• Level   4

Ah it's not Netflix it's the System Video Player (that you can link to your pc to stream photos/videos/music) hopefully this is a one off and doesn't happen again :)

Team Exposure