This question is answered

Removing Family Settings

• Level   1

About one year ago my little sister put family settings on my xbox with a random code and security question. They limit me from watching videos and frustrated me to the point where I want to throw my Xbox out the window. If there is anyway to remove them without a code please tell me.

Verified Answer
  • If you don't know the passcode to reset the code or the security question that goes along with resetting the passcode then your only other option is to contact XBOX Support and have them help you out. They will be the only ones who will be able to help you if you don't know either of those pieces of information.

All Replies
    • Level   1

I'll try this asp thanks man.

• Level   1

those xbox microsoft douche bags didn't help me out when i called their was a girl on that did not know what she was talking about and didn't help me one bit XBOX FIX YOUR SERVICE

• Level   S

Hey Rage Muchhh! I'm sorry you're frustrated here. We'd be happy to try and help you resolve your issue if you could make a thread detailing what you're experiencing and any steps you've already tried! Look forward to helping you in that new thread. :)