This question has suggested answer(s)

NON STOP FLASHING GREEN LIGHTS AND DISC TRAY WON'T STAY CLOSED LONG ENOUGH FOR MY XBOX TO READ THE DISC

• Level   1

ok so my xbox s console won't play discs. the tray closes, but then reopens. the xbox green light keeps flashing non stop and it seems like the tray stays open, but the xbox thinks it's closed. i cleared the system cache memory, removed the hard drive...nothing's worked so far. help!

All Replies
    • Level   1

Yeah, I'm having pretty much the same problem as you are. Not only that, but mine turns its self on and off. I've tried what you have and nothing's worked. Anyone out there got any ideas?

• Level   M
    • Suggested Answer

I think you would be best phoning support for your region Monday morning.

I can not find any  official troubleshooting steps for this so fingers crossed they will know what to do. But it is 'possible that you may' need to order a repair/service for your console.
    The only suggestion I have seen is to gently rub the eject button with a soft dry cloth while the console is unplugged, i guess its worth a try.

Post provided 'as is' and confers no rights.

• Level   1

You may have to send your Xbox in for repairs. Call this number for instructions on how to do so. 1-800-469-9269 Press 3 and have your console serial number ready.

The abscence of evidence is not the evidence of abscence.