This question has suggested answer(s)

Update error - can't play games or even get to the main screen

• Level   1

Hi,

I tried updating my console from a new game, it restarted and then I got this screen:

"Can't read the update from the disc. Please reinsert the disc to continue."

Status code: 22FB - 351F - B800 - 0F00 - C000 - 0013.

Downloading the latest update on the site and copying it through a USB didn't work...

What should I do??

The console is just dead now =\

All Replies
    • Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Have you tried clearing the cache?

• Level   1

I can't reach any menu... When I turn on the console it just gives me that screen. Nothing I can do or press.

• Level   S

Did you get exactly the same error message/code when you tried it with a USB device? If not, please post that here as well. Thanks!

• Level   1

HII

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, WITH THE SAME ERROR CODE

AFTER TEST UPGRADE WITH CD AND USB I GET THE SAME ERROR

HOW I CAN FIX IT??

PLS  HELP ME!

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there! Try this: download the update (support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help) and put it on a USB device. Plug this into your console AFTER start up. Now go into System Settings > Memory and highlight the HDD. Now press "Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X" and accept the prompts. This will clear your system's update cache and restart the update from scratch. Let me know if this helps your issue.

• Level   1

I just noticed in the link you posted that the USB must be in FAT32 file system!

I will hate changing my USB to FAT32... So I think I will burn it on a CD. If it doesn't work I'll do the FAT32 thing.

Bobcat - maybe that's your problem too??

Thanks a lot Mister Gwyther!

I will return with results once the deed is done :)

• Level   1

Again - no result. Just shows the same screen again and doesn't let me reach any of the menus...

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Status code: 22FB - 351F - B800 - 0F00 - C000 - 0013.

• Level   X

Hey Cloud, I personally find the USB method to be much more reliable. Can you try using a USB drive that's formatted properly, to see if that allows you to update?

Mister Fitzer - Xbox Community Engagement

• Level   1

I did it, and it didn't help...

• Level   X

Okay, can you tell me at what point it failed? Also, can you provide a little more detail on the state of your console as it is right now? You said it's 'stuck' on that error code screen, correct? Does it get past the loading screen to the dashboard at all? If a manual install is not changing the status, and if it is in fact stuck on that error code, it may be time to send the console in for official repair.

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

I also happened to me this

• Level   X
    • Suggested Answer

If you're having this issue, can you try connecting your console directly to the modem? That should bypass whatever is blocking your console from getting the update. Once it's downloaded, you can revert back to your normal network setup. :)

Emily - Program Manager @ Xbox, Xbox One Preview Program

• Level   1

Hi....i also have this same problem......this appears on my screen.........(.Cant update your console.Please visit www.xbox.com/support) status code:3151-3524-B780-0141-C000-0022

Please help me

• Level   X

Hey Mouse, according to this page, you will need to call phone support for more information regarding that specific error code. If you're in North America, you can dial 800-4MY-XBOX. Please let me know if I you're not in North America, and I can provide the proper number.