This question is not answered

Call of Duty Ghosts (Games on Demand) Disk Unreadable

• Level   1

Okay. So I bought Call of Duty: Ghosts on Demand and I was so excited. But as soon as i started loading the map Strikezone on LIVE I got a game error saying: 
This disk is unreadable.
1. Clean the disk (what??) with a soft cloth.
2. Restart the console.
For more help, visit www.xbox.com/support
Then i got booted to Xbox home. Alright, guess I will restart it. I then booted the game back up. Different map. Loaded right up and the happiness was back. But the next round when a map was loading I got the error again. Restarted and got booted to Home again. I went online to see what the experts suggest. Delete game, clear cache, restart, re-download. Same problem. Then someone said to download demos to clear reset the space that could have been corrupted in which my C.O.D download resided. Nope. Still having problems. Half of the maps give me this error and boot me back to Home. I'm tired of it and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried multiple hard drives and USB memory units. Guys and girls, please help. I don't know what to do...
 I've read about someone with a copy of Forza Horizon who had the same error with his game and was sent a physical copy of the game. Is that possible? Any thing to play the game in peace. :(

All Replies
    • Level   1

Apparently your GOD (game on demand) was currupted while downloading. Try redownloading it from your download history. Be sure to delete it first

• Level   1

I have literally tried that 5-6 times. :( Right now I am downloading Dark Souls. I am seeing if I can play that for the time being... Downloading games take so long. haha

• Level   1

I have had the same problem for about 2 weeks now. I have no idea why it is not working. The disc drive might be breaking down. I just got a copy of AC Black Flag and it wont read that disc at all and it is brand spankin new