This question is answered

NCAA 2012 problem

• Level   2

I got it to work the first time i opened up the case brand new put it in played for like an hour then got off i came back sometime later go on xbox and got on ncaa 2012 but this time once at the please wait here screen after you hit start my game would start to freeze i clear capthe or whatever that was to stop the freezing and it wouldnt help my xbox is playing every other game perfectly ... i need help !

Verified Answer
    • Level   2
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Can you please try all of the steps listed here, and then let me know if they resolve the freeze issue? 

All Replies
    • Level   2
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Can you please try all of the steps listed here, and then let me know if they resolve the freeze issue? 

• Level   2

thank you it worked i had to remove my harddrive and fix it in that step

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Glad to hear it. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

• Level   1

tried all those things and nothing worked. this sucks

• Level   1

Pancake, if those steps aren't resolving your issue, you'll need to set up a repair. You can check your warranty status and set one up here.

• Level   1

I am having the same issue, but it goes much deeper...

I had the problem on the day it came out, I spoke Microsoft Tech support and they said to exchange the disc... so i did

The new disc didn't work either but this time i went to try in another Xbox, I currently have a new 4gb Xbox and i bought the 250gb hd. So i broke out my old white xbox 360 and it played just fine.

I called EA and they said it was the console, so to solve everything I went to Best Buy, i sent the Xbox out to get replaced or fixed, and I even exchanged the game... no way it could fail. New Game, New Console... Online Dynasty Time!

Here we are 3 days later, i have tried everything and it still doesn't work... not the system or the game as far as either company is concerned and i just want to play the game...

• Level   1

Tyler, to be sure, did Best Buy exchange your console, or did they repair it themselves? When were the Xbox 360 and HDD purchased, and from where?

• Level   1

I'm having the same issue with NCAA. Can you provide a different link to he instructions on how to fix the issue? It asks me for a username/password in order to see them and I don't know what that would be. Thanks

• Level   1

Hey, the link from the verified answer should not be asking for any personal information. Please try a different browser to view that page.