This question has suggested answer(s)

Halo 4 Legendary completion not getting mark 6 armor

• Level   2

After beating Halo 4 on legendary solo i didn't get my mark 6 armor or 117 emblem for multiplayer and spartan ops.

All Replies
    • Level   2

also it says that my campaign is legendary in progress even though i bet it and even got the achievement for beating it on legendary

• Level   3

thats crazy get the acheviment but not the amour i finished the game on legendary on co op and got the acheviments and amour sounds anoyying but maybe something glitched ad ull just have to replay the last mission  or something

• Level   4

From what I have been reading on-line about this issue, it seems like most posters have suggested to try and go through the single player again see if it will unlock this time around. Also, I read that you can do it co-op and still earn the armor.

You can also Look at your commendations (under Player) and see what you're missing. No changing skulls, no starting from rally points

• Level   3

are you talking about the platinum chief armor? Last i checked, you never actually got the armor for any achievement, you recieve the platinum helmet for getting the achievement "wake up john" but the actual armor, the body pieces..you need to buy in order to obtain, case and point..i have not completed it on legendary but i have the platinum body armor

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Was you on xbox live all the time when doing halo 4 on legendary? If not then the game has not registered your progress meaning you will have to do the level again which you have done when offline to unlock the armor. You can see which missions you have done on your commendations. The one you will be looking for is the commendation "Player" then "Campaign" this will tell you which ones you have done and which ones that have not be registered.

Hope this helps and good luck my friend :)

• Level   1

I'm afraid i can only suggest another play through, making sure you are connected to xbox live at the time.

• Level   1

Really you have to be connected to Xbox love to get the armor that's bull does that mean I have to do those missions again

• Level   3

Yeah unfortunately you have to bee connected to Xbox Live to get it. I found out after a friend and I played a whole night to finish the campaign for no reason :(

P.S High-five to KSI Kootra48 for being in KSI! :D