This question has suggested answer(s)

A major problem on DOA 5

• Level   2

So basically, I have purchased DOA 5 and was trying it out a few minutes ago. When I got up to the main lobby (game mode selection), every all of the game options (including the offline modes) are being crossed out and made disabled! Only options left are Xbox live marketplace and Online Pass. I have updated both the console system and the game, tried to enter the online pass code and nothing changed! 

I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME!! PLEASE HELP!!

P.S. I have played this game with a different console and had it saved on cloud in my own account. I have also tried to wipe the save data and it still doesn't work!

All Replies
    • Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

That´s a trick question but i have my suspects.

Let me try a theory you played the game first in a friends house and puch your account like a "visitor" and save on cloud correct?

If you do that you have recovery your acount in your console after that?

Go to social enter in enter or out and rescue our profile if that don´t works try a more radical solution

Go in management and delete your profile (THE PROFILE ONLY!!!, and keep the saves)

After go in social in enter or out and go to download profile and download again your profile.

I hope helped you and forgive my bad english it´s all self learnerd.

Edit: I most forgot if you have downloaded the seasson pass there you to do after all this is download again the pass.

Makai Knights!!! http://makaiknights.blogspot.com/ 

Notícias e reviews de animes e games

• Level   1

I'm having this EXACT problem in the menus except I just opened the package and put the game in my console for the first time.  It says something about downloading the free catalog update and NOTHING in the downloadable content says catalog.  

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

I figured it out, you have to download the content update.  Personally, it should have downloaded automatically if it was required to play.

• Level   1

Doing this now, I am going to be mighty upset if it doesnt work

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Try downloading these 3 Free packs from the MP.

marketplace.xbox.com/.../a4cd07f3-fd47-46c9-b5da-d98613096376

marketplace.xbox.com/.../87179703-6bd5-42c1-9207-8020d98a175b

marketplace.xbox.com/.../7be33576-4775-49fa-ad95-b725db18a67a

Those things would be blocked off if you dont have any of those items....so if other were using them online, your game wouldnt recognize it at all.

Also, whats the deal with your Online Pass and other console?
    Did you buy the game new?
    Is this other console yours or a friends?
    Did you download any of these 3 packs and use your online pass on this other console? (and was it under his account or yours?)

If you were on another console with your account and downloaded or redeemed the dlc and pass, most games would let you access them on your main console
    as long as you were connected to XBL....but there are a few very picky games that might still not let you access them.

If DOA5 is one of those picky games, you will then have to License Transfer back to your main console so you can redownload your season pass and 3 DLC items.

Now if you redeemed this code on your friends console, under his account, you are pretty much out of 10 bucks and will need to buy a new online pass.

If a post is helpful, Please verify and rate it.

Feed ME!

• Level   1

Just downloaded this today, and the content update appears to be broken that is linked here.

See http://imgur.com/kZSqOQQ