This question is not answered

dns

• Level   1

me ajudem toda fez que euconecto meu roteado no xbox asseita o wifi mias nao asseita o internet me ajudem pf !!
obs:da erro de dns

[Translation: help me all made that euconecto my asseita the wifi on the xbox routed mias asseita not the internet help me out pf!

Note: the dns error]

All Replies
    • Level   S

Hey there Lemming!

I'm having a little trouble understanding the issue. Could you try explaining it in a different way, if possible?

It looks like you're having some trouble connecting to Xbox Live, though so I'll link a couple guides that might help out. Here's one that will help you Troubleshoot your Xbox Live connection; and here's one for when you can say "I get an error message when I test my Xbox Live connection."

I hope those help! If you need additional assistance please don't hesitate to post back and we'll help you to the best of our ability.

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!

• Level   1

me ajudem estou tentando entra no xbox live e esta dando erro de dns conectei sem o wifi nao deu por favor pesso a ajuda de vcs