This question has suggested answer(s)

Error Code 80151901

• Level   2

I can sign into live but it disconnects me after 5 seconds and I can keep resigning in successfully but it always kicks me off after five seconds. After I've tried this a few times it comes up with the prompt "Your console can't connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress.

80151901"

And when I test my xbox live connection everything is green across the board and I have an open nat.

All Replies
    • Level   7
    • Suggested Answer

Hi Tasty,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I might have the solution to help you fix this problem.

Solution:

Please post back on how this worked out for you.
    Regards,
    SamxBroski

Huge Xbox LIVE fan and former Community Ambassador

Always open for questions

• Level   2

I had read about this before and tried it before I made the topic and it didn't work. However, the problem seems to have fixed itself on its own. *shrugs*

• Level   7

That is great! If you ever need Support again, be sure to check on the Forums.

Regards,

SamxBroski

Huge Xbox LIVE fan and former Community Ambassador

Always open for questions

• Level   1

Hey guys so in having trouble with signing into Xbox live so after a while it will kick me off Xbox live and that's not cool at all any suggestions error code 80151901

• Level   9

Greetings OpTic FuZi8N HD!

Have you tried the instruction steps as per SamxBroski's post? If so, and to no avail, please create a new thread and detailing out your situation, include the error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. This allow us to give you the very best support possible. Thank you!

• Level   2

Yup. I've got the same error message. As soon as I try to sign in, it pops up. This started on 8/31. I've tested my wired network, and I get a red X on the network stage of the test. ive already reset router, modem etc. Have already cleared the cache, and have restored factory defaults under "configure settings/additional settings" nothing has worked. Hoping someone here will have the answer.

• Level   S

Hey there flaflaflohi! If you haven't already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to you specifically. ^_^

• Level   1

sorry man but it still doesnt work and i hate it please fix it.

• Level   S

Hello I AM HATERS,

Sorry to hear your having similar troubles. Are you seeing the same error code, or something else?

If you could go ahead and create a new thread detailing your issue a bit more, we will be there to assist. Individual threads are the best way to receive support, and ensures everyone get's the proper attention. : )