This question is not answered

• Level   2

My xbox slim is now no longer connecting to xbox live when it's supposed to. Everytime I try to start up a game, xbox slim disconnects from xbox live, when I try to reconnect I get the error code 80151904. I am able to establish a connection to Xbox live when I test Xbox live connection. I purchased this xbox used off craigslist back in May of 2013 and it has been working fine until this morning. Nothing has changed with my network. I just had my Xbox at a friends yesterday and it was working fine with their network, brought it back and it continued to work fine. Woke up this morning and turned it on and the problems began. Here is some information.

I'm in Midvale, Utah.

Modem: RCA DCM425

Router: VIZIO XWR100

It's the Xbox 360 slim, internal wireless adapter.

I'm unsure if UPnP is enabled, I tried to look for that option and it would appear that it's not an option on my router.

Don't appear to have a NAT error.

The main error code i'm encountering is the 80151904

Comcast is my ISP unfortunatly. I get about 12Mb down 2Mb up.

Like I said, when I run the test, it connects to xbox live just fine but this is the info I'm getting.

W: 0000 - 0021
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 20A8 - 4840
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID FFFF - FFFF
L: 8015 - 1904
Q: 8015 - 100C
T: Wireless
A: 192.168.1.104/255.255.255.0
G: 192.168.1.1
D: 192.168.1.1, 75.75.76.76
N: DAHL2
S: WPA2
C: 4

Gonna watch a video on port forwarding and see if this helps at all. Will report back with what I did and what happened. 
All Replies
    • Level   2

Started googling for how to change my UPnP and ended up coming across this video.

www.youtube.com/watch

Did a bit of port forwarding on the ports 80 TCP; 88 UDP; 3074 TCP/UDP; 53 TCP/UDP and it seems to have resolved the issue.

• Level   2

All the sudden Battlefield is giving me a disc unreadable error message, even though I've installed it onto the hard drive... 0_o    Then the 80151904 error code returned.

Once again, it connects to xbox live just fine when testing the network.

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8015 - 100C

T: Wireless

A: 192.168.1.108/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.1

D: 192.168.1.1. 75.75.76.76

N: DAHL2

S: WPA2

C: 4

and how do I find this post in the future w/ out having to dig though the Xbox forums?

• Level   2

I have tried clearing out system cache for the hard drive and internal memory unit, and re downloading my profile, this has not helped.

• Level   9

Greetings OUTLAW!

Just to clarify, did you delete your profile, (Delete Profile Only) before you downloaded your profile from LIVE?

OUTLAWXXX
    All the sudden Battlefield is giving me a disc unreadable error message, even though I've installed it onto the hard drive... 0_o    Then the 80151904 error code returned.
    Although if you choose to install a game onto the hard drive, you will still need the disc to play it of your console.

Could you check the hard drive for corrupted contents. Corrupted contents is shown as an yellow exclamation mark.

Try the following steps up front and in given order and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Delete Xbox LIVE profile safely
    Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
    5. Important: Clear your Xbox system cache 3 times in row.

Turn off your console and safely remove the hard drive and add it back. Turn on your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

Post back and let us know how that goes.
    • Level   2

I tried clearing the cache 3 times like you asked, deleted my profile this time. Issue still persists, i'll be watching Netflix for about 5 minutes and then will get signed out of Xbox live unable to sign back in until I run the console through a test Xbox live connection session. No corruption in the hard drive anywhere.