This question is answered

Really weird connection problem?

• Level   1

So, I was playing on my 360 yesterday. Everything works fine.

Today, I turned it on and it was super slow - you know that little white line going around in a circle on a coloured background? Well, that was super long.

Then, I tried to connect to the internet. It wouldn't let me sign in on live. I went to Wired Connection (System settings place), and tested it. It said everything was up. I'm even port forwarding my Xbox, and it has worked all the time.

Why now?

Verified Answer
    • Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

mine is back on now after powering off my modem and router and back on. Really had to ask my dad sweet to power off the modem down stairs ^_^

All Replies
    • Level   2

live is down right now

• Level   2

I'm having the same problem, I was on COD, got booted off and now it won't connect. Even when I come on here and look at my profile it says I've found a glitch in the system. Very strange!

• Level   1

@Razorbackfan479,

It may be down, but does this affect why my loading times are so slow?

• Level   1

You're not alone in this it would appear.. I've tried multiple consoles all with different live accounts and none of them can connect. My profile also won't load on xbox.com.. guess we're going to have to wait for it to work as it was earlier, probably just a hiccup =)

Xbox LIVE Ambassador

• Level   5

Yup, liked scoped evil says it's broken, I think we should try to keep it to one thread too, perhaps a moderator can lock some of them.

An easier listening number today, More Than a Feeling.

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

The issue is currently being looked at and resolved. Live appears to be up and running. Though you may still experience issues until the issue is fully resolved. Check here for LIVE status: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

• Level   2

This issue has currently been resolved. Happy gaming!!

Xbox Ambassador Have a question? Feel free to ask

• Level   1

i still can't connect with Xbox Live. I tryed everthing the xbox have connection with the internet.

• Level   1

It should be back on now :)

• Level   1

Yeah I can't either connect to Xbox live. I did the connection test and restored settings and all that stuff, still doesn't work. Worked fine when i played in the morning, but after Xbox live went down I can't even connect to internet from my Xbox.

• Level   1

Still nothing, any suggestion?

• Level   2

Please click here Xbox Live Connection Walkthrough. And go through the walk through. If this doesn't solve your connection issues feel free to contact the Xbox Live Ambassadors at the bottom of the page at any point during the walk through for assistance.

• Level   1

getting run-time error from the link

• Level   2

That didn't work as planned. Sorry for that, try this link instead: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution

• Level   1

I did all that and it says I don't have internet connection, as I said everything worked fine before Xbox live went down. I will try again in few hours.