This question has suggested answer(s)

Xbox LIVE add security error code 80151103?

• Level   1

what is this? I log onto my acc, and xbox says to make a "Add security" thingy. I type in the right email and password but when it gets to the stage where there's two options saying -Remember password- and -Next- it just keeps on loading and after a few seconds it says "Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code 80151103". I haven't been able to log into xbox LIVE for the past 2-3 days because of this and it's really starting to annoy me, is anyone else having the same problem?

All Replies
    • Level   1

I'm having exactly the same issue.

Awaiting a fix..

forums.xbox.com/.../2240797.aspx

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Greetings Viruuzz!

Can you verify if you have taken the proper steps to make your Microsoft account more secure. Please read: Update the security information for your Microsoft account.

Once you have updated the security information, Sign out of your profile on your console and download your profile from LIVE server. Here's how!

This is the code lookup for error code: 80151103

Keep us posted!

• Level   1

ive got the same problem, i cant play online for a whole month. starting to get a bit dissappointed and irritated, feeling ripped off by microsoft:(

• Level   1

and i cant download my profile again, because then i also get the same error, stating that is should try later. ive been trying later for a month now!!! i couldnt play online with my account, now my account isnt even on my xbox anymore and i cant download it either, wtf is going on

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

If your profile is missing from your Xbox, then you will need to redownload it after you solve the broken password problem using the method above.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   1

SAme issue here, got asked for email and password, entered, got signed in. then 1 minute later got signed out. cant play skyrim, cant sign in, tried teh useless solution above... and you charge money for this service!!!

• Level   1

im getting abit fed up now. i have just started playing my xbox again. was fine for 3 days no problems. decide to download dark souls from on demand. now my xbox downloads this game. but when i go to play it. i restarted my console only to have a message saying you need my email and password. fine, password and email entered. then i get this error message saying to "try again later" .. excuse me. but i just paid £40 for a years xbox live and then £15 on a game for you to tell me i should try again later. what the *** is this. its been 2days now. and its the same error . im pretty sure there tons of legal advice i could go into. considering your taking money from people for a service with clear flaws. and at this moment in time (along with many others) are not satisfied with the service. sort it out please. your big boys with a big company.  

• Level   1

Having this same issue. I received numerous error codes last night whilst trying to download my gamertag to my other xbox. I followed the same exact copy/paste "help" that keeps getting re-posted in response to these error code threads with no success. I went through the password change process multiple times, cleared my cache (as one thread suggested) before trying to redownload my gamertag again. Upon finally seeming to "accept" that I was using my valid ID and password, my profile started downloading, made it to about 50% and said "sorry, cannot download profile at this time". All the while, my account works just fine on the other xbox in my home. So while I'd love to just say "I wont be lazy and just move one of my xboxes around the house with me', the issue becomes that my other xbox is now useless and has a great many of my arcade games on it. A real fix would be nice please.

• Level   S

Howdy folks! I see a fair amount of you are encountering this error code. Let's see if we can get this resolved for you.

First, make sure you checkout our support article on the topic, Microsoft account password reset and email address issues.  Make sure you run through all of those troubleshooting steps.

If you have tried those steps, to no avail, please go ahead and create your own thread, detailing your troubles, as well as any troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way we can make sure we get everyone taken care of. 

Thanks all. 

• Level   1

I have the same problem but the email and password works online, why?

• Level   1

ya i am too whats going on?

• Level   1

yes.... exact problem.

• Level   S

Hey dude!  Please try out the steps in this thread.  If they don't resolve the issue, then please make a fresh thread.  The same exact steps might not save it for all of you, so it'll be best if we take a look individually!  Please let us know the exact error you're seeing, where you're seeing it, and which steps you've tried so far. We'll get you taken care of!

• Level   1

Hallo dudes! I had the exact same problem as you guy i couldn't play for days?! I searched the web for a solution and i found one that actuelly worked!

Step 1: Go to your system settings, storage, hardrive, profiles.

Step 2: Choose your profile and press delete. Remember to press ''Delete profile only''

Step 3: After you deleted your account go back hardrive, mark harddrive and press Y, then press the ''Clear System Cache'' option.

Step 4: Now try to redownload your profile to your xbox, it should work now and the ''add security'' thingy won't bother you anymore.

I can't promise you it will work, but i can insure you that it's worth a go! :D

Sorry for my bad english i'm from Sweden :)

• Level   1

Hallo dudes! I had the exact same problem as you guy i couldn't play for days?! I searched the web for a solution and i found one that actuelly worked!

Step 1: Go to your system settings, storage, hardrive, profiles.

Step 2: Choose your profile and press delete. Remember to press ''Delete profile only''

Step 3: After you deleted your account go back hardrive, mark harddrive and press Y, then press the ''Clear System Cache'' option.

Step 4: Now try to redownload your profile to your xbox, it should work now and the ''add security'' thingy won't bother you anymore.

I can't promise you it will work, but i can insure you that it's worth a go! :D

Sorry for my bad english i'm from Sweden :)