This question has suggested answer(s)

Status code 3F4A-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751

• Level   1
We keep getting this status code and our Xbox will not connect.when we go to log on it says can't update. We haven't been able to get on live for a long time. I tried contacting support but I obviously didn't get a friendly person. What can the problem be?
All Replies
    • Level   2

Hi there VvT3dDy B3ARvV!

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty with the latest system update. The error code ending in 8007-2751 typically indicates some form of wireless interference or data packet loss that causes the Xbox update to fail due to missing data. It would be a great help if you could read the START HERE post and provide us with information about what your network looks like (router, modem, wireless, ethernet, etc.) 

I would also recommend attempting the Manual Update process as a bandaid solution. A manual update via USB flash drive will generally get your Xbox updated and back on Xbox Live, but the error you're receiving indicates an underlying problem with data loss that we want to fix.

Get us that network info and we'll figure out what the problem is!

Cheers!

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

http://xbox.com/update links to the Local Install procedure for updates.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   1

Thank you up and running

• Level   5

Kewl!

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   1

Im having the same problem

• Level   S

Hey there Bard! Go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!