This question is answered

Unable to connect or sign in to my account on xbox live website

• Level   2

I've never had connection issues up until this afternoon. Nothing in my setup has changed, and I already cycled my router/modem. I am unable to connect to my account via the website, and I am unable to connect to xbox live via my xbox. 

Anyone know if the servers are down for any region of the country? I am located in Virginia.

Verified Answer
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

There is currently a service advisory in effect for LIVE. Please check support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status for updates.

All Replies
    • Level   1

same in the uk as well, wtf is going on !

Listen To My Radio Station http://www.raunchrhythms.com
    • Level   1

im getting the same thing even me mates in the uk are too , i live in wisconsin

• Level   1

I live in NY same here!

• Level   1

Xbox live is currently down.. idk for how long god damnit. LOlL oh well. >_<

• Level   1

Can't connect either :(

• Level   1

same here, WTF?

• Level   1

Same in Idaho. I had buddy in Kansas who was on this morning, then signed off for like 5 mins and now he can't connect anymore. Gotta love Xbox.

• Level   1

YAY, fresh air all round [Not]

• Level   1

same in france

• Level   2

For all you complainers, check out:

enUS:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

enGB:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Or if you still want to complain about one downtime error, switch to PS3 and wait 3 months after getting hacked.

Stay calm, I'm sure they're trying their hardest to fix the problem and get the server up and running. With trying to get the new Fall Update ready, I'm sure they're super busy.

• Level   1

same in sweden as well

• Level   1

Same with me  =/  just hope it comes back on soon =]

• Level   1

norway joins in!

• Level   1

nothing in michigan either

• Level   1

same in holland