This question has suggested answer(s)

Can't sign in to account on xbox one.

• Level   1

Everytime I try to sign into my account a message comes up saying "There was a problem. We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in: 0x8004804E." Why is it doing this?

All Replies
    • Level   1

i have the same thing but different code. i was running a game and then it quit. were you running and application at the same time too? and did you figure it out yet?

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Did you already setup your network first? Sounds like a stupid question but I figured I'd ask. Make sure you have an Open NAT and if you don't then go into network setting >mutiplayer connection test and follow the steps to fix it.

• Level   1

this is really annoying me why wont it let me sign in when my network is working and everything

• Level   1

^ I just got this issue as well when I turned off Titanfall for a few and returned to play more.. Neither of my live accounts are working. This is a bunch of bull.. Tested Internet/Multiplayer/Detailed Statistics. 33Mbps down, 11 up, 22ms ping.  Everythings Green and good. I reset my internet.

Nothing. However I got on to talk to support and the wait time went from 2 minutes to 18 minutes. Seems issues are springing up really bad right now.

• Level   1

anyone have a fix?

• Level   1

I am getting the same issue here.

• Level   1

Same problem here. Seems like a widespread issue with xbox live.

• Level   1

same issue

• Level   1

If you look at you account on Xbox live.com you will see that there is an "Xbox Live Service Alert" their teams should deal with it by the end of today. Its on their end not ours.

• Level   1

Any one got a solution yet...

• Level   1

Need help with this non sense

• Level   1

TITANFALL BROKE MICROSOFT!

• Level   3

so i cant play at all? cant sign into a profile so cant load any games... seems kinda wack

Happy Hunting

• Level   2

I am getting the same sign in 0x8004804E can't even play off line dam MS

• Level   1

I'm having the same issue with it not allowing me to sign in and giving me that error.  Seems like an issue on their end, even though it doesn't say signing in should be affected by the service alert.