This question is not answered

Nat type open on xbox one but strict in cod ghost??? please help

• Level   2

my NAT type is open on the xbox one but strict in cod ghost does any one know how to fix???

All Replies
    • Level   2

Yup mine too!

• Level   1

Same here

• Level   5

Mines the opposite.... Strict on xbox and open on cod:)

• Level   2

same problem help

• Level   9

Greetings PsYcotic!

The service is currently undergoing maintenance, which may affect this kind of behavior. Have patience until they have fix this and see if your in-game NAT behavior change.

Keep us posted!

• Level   2

@taidara:

Thanks for the tip, but its not working. I keep having OPEN NAT on Xbox one ans STRICT NAT on CoD. It canĀ“t be a service thing when some of my friends are at the same time playing CoD on the Xbox One with OPEN NAT.

Any help  is appreciated!

Regards,

• Level   2

yeah nothing has changed yet???

• Level   2

Mine is the same I test my connection and it says NAT type strict

• Level   9

Greetings UKz II DeMoNz!

Please create a new thread and detailing out your situation. Include answers to the following questions up front and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? 
    Modem brand & model number: 
    Router brand & model number: 
    Wired or wireless: 
    Things you have tried: 
    Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
    Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?
    Any Error Codes you encounter: 
    Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you! 

• Level   1

Was given a tip on another message that after running the multiplayer test if you hold done both triggers and bumpers, you get to a diagnostic screen which will show specifics on your NAT.

I got the following message for my NAT:

Your network is behind a cone NAT

Did a couple searches on that message and found something suggesting that port forwarding port 16000 would solve the issue.  Did that and now I'm showing my NAT as Open...

• Level   5

My NAT was showing as open, but have Cone NAT too. Upload speed is awful, but download rocks. Ill check the port.

• Level   1

I have the same problem guys. Open on live & strict on Ghosts. Also I get the your network is behind a cone NAT.

• Level   1

My nat type was open on Xbox360 and for some reason is strict on Xbox one? Can any help me and tell me how to get my nat type off strict?

• Level   1

see my post here to resolve, i have both open (xbox one and cod ghost) by

www.ign.com/.../xbox-one-cod-ghost-nat-open-both-my-configuration-used.453550333

• Level   4

Hi, i have open nat on dasboard but behind cone nat and moderate nat in cod ghosts. I see that opening a certain port will stop this, but do i manually have to open all ports for xbox one first as i tried to open the port mentioned and i then got you are behind a port restricted nat.  I have spent more time messing with this than actually playing. So what should it actually say after doing mp test obviously not cone.